Click & Collect offers all the convenience of buying online without the need to wait at home for your delivery.
Click & Collect orders are usually despatched within 3-5 days, and will be delivered to your chosen boutique within 48 hours of despatching your order. Occasionally your order may take a little longer, but if that's the case we will contact you by telephone or email and let you know. When your order has arrived at your chosen boutique, our boutique team will telephone you to arrange a convenient time for you to collect your purchases.
Click & Collect is wonderfully straightforward:
1. Enjoy browsing our website
2. Choose your purchase(s)
3. Find your boutique
4. Pay online
5. Collect in your boutique
To protect your purchases, you and only you are authorised to collect your order. You will need to bring the following documents with you when collecting your order from our boutique:
- A copy of your order acknowledgement email
- The original payment card (used to verify your order where a card payment has been made)
- Two forms of identification
- Photo ID - Either a current passport, driving licence or a UK National ID card and
- Paper ID – A utility bill or bank statement from within the last 3 months
Are there any exclusions?
There are a few. Click & Collect is unavailable for orders paid on Interest Free Credit. Our Watches of Switzerland Airport Showrooms are also excluded.