Click & Collect
Click & Collect offers all the convenience of buying online without the need to wait at home for your delivery.
Click & Collect orders are usually despatched within 3-5 days, and will be delivered to your chosen boutique within 48 hours of despatching your order. Occasionally your order may take a little longer, but if that's the case we will contact you by telephone or email and let you know.
When your order has arrived at your chosen boutique, our boutique team will telephone you to arrange a convenient time for you to collect your purchases.
How to order
- Enjoy browsing our website
- Add your chosen purchase(s) to your basket
- In the basket, select the delivery option "Click & Collect"
- Find and select your nearest or chosen showroom
- Proceed through the checkout and finalise payment
- Your chosen store will contact you once your order has arrived and arrange a convenient date and time for you to collect
What will I need when I come to collect?
To protect your purchases, you and only you are authorised to collect your order. You will also need to bring the following documents with you when collecting your order from your chosen boutique:
- A copy of your order acknowledgement email
- The original payment card (used to verify your order where a card payment has been made)
- Two forms of identification
- Photo ID - Either a current passport, driving licence or a UK National ID card
- Paper ID – A utility bill or bank statement from within the last 3 months
Are there any exclusions?
There are a few. Click & Collect is unavailable for orders paid on Interest Free Credit. Our Watches of Switzerland Airport Showrooms are also excluded.