V12 Finance offer a range of different plans to suit your needs. No deposit is required upfront for all V12 options. Subject to age and status.
How do I apply?
- To apply for Interest Free Credit, simply Sign in if you already have an account with us. If you are new to Watches of Switzerland then you will have to create an account.
- Having selected the item you wish to purchase, proceed through the checkout to the payment step.
- Select "V12 Finance" and choose from one of the available plans. We have a number of terms available over 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months, you will only be able to select the payment terms applicable depending on the value of your order.
- You can also increase your deposit if you wish to make your monthly payments lower.
- You will now be diverted to the application form for your Interest Free Credit plan. Enter all of the information that is applicable to you.
- We will then ask you for your credit card details to place the deposit for your order. Once you are happy with everything, click 'Place Deposit'. Unfortunately, deposits cannot be paid using Paypal or Gift Cards.
- The finance company will process your application and once accepted, we will receive notification. We will ONLY despatch your order once we have received notification that your application has been successful.
Things to be aware of
- If you choose Click and Collect you will not be offered Interest Free Credit as a payment option.
- All Interest Free Credit orders must be delivered to your billing address – this is the address your credit card is registered to and the address V12 Finance will review your application against.
- Before your credit application is processed, Watches of Switzerland will take payment for your selected deposit amount as a Pre-Authorised transaction. If your application is unsuccessful, the deposit will be returned to your account's available balance within 5 working days.
Minimum Order Value
To apply for V12 Finance, your order must reach a minimum threshold in value. Please see the table below for more information.
|Term||Minimum Spend||Minimum Deposit||Minimum Credit Balance|
Please note when considering returning items bought with Interest Free Credit, the order must be returned in full to Watches of Switzerland. This means that if, for example, you have purchased three items through Interest Free Credit but would like to return one of those items, then all three items must be returned to us.
If your credit application is declined, you will receive notification via email from our credit partner, V12 Finance, with further instruction on how to dispute the decision.
V12 Finance FAQ
Once my application is approved, what happens next?
Within minutes of your application being approved, you will be presented with the option to sign your credit agreement. If you are offered the ability e-sign your credit agreement and choose to do so, a PDF of your credit agreement will be displayed on screen. You should read the credit agreement carefully before clicking all the relevant sections agreeing to its terms. Once you have agreed to the terms of the credit agreement Watches-of-switzerland.co.uk will be notified and you need do nothing more. Note that products will not be allocated to your order until your completed and signed agreement is returned and received by V12 Finance. Shipment of your goods will follow soon after your agreement has been returned to our finance company.
Will you credit score me and if so, what does this mean?
Credit scoring is the process used by financial services companies to evaluate the credit risk of new applicants. This technique will be applied to your application for online finance. Credit scoring works by awarding points for each answer given on the application form such as age, income and occupation, together with information obtained from credit reference agencies. This information allows us to produce consistent decisions, ensuring all our applicants are treated fairly. Credit scoring does not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, religion or disability.
If you decline my application, what is the reason?
In addition to credit scoring, we also take into account confirmation of your identity, validation of certain application details, existing commitments and information held at the credit reference agencies. Though we are unable to provide you with a main reason for decline of your application, it is usually based on one, or a combination of the following:
- Your credit score (note that every finance company will score you differently)
- Adverse credit reference agency information
- You are considered to be overcommitted
- You are aged under 18
- Your existing account performance with other lenders
What type of information do credit reference agencies hold about me?
Some of the information is public information, for example electoral roll, County Court Judgements and bankruptcies. Other lenders may also file information about accounts you hold with them for instance this could include your payment history and outstanding balance on these accounts. Any requests for credit, where a credit reference search has been undertaken, will also be filed, although the result of the request is not recorded.
How do I obtain a copy of this information?
You can obtain a copy of your credit file by contacting:
Post: One Park Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS3 1EP, or
If my application is not successful, can I re-apply?
Yes. We acknowledge that your circumstances change and just because we have refused a previous application, it does not mean that we'll automatically turn down a further request. We do suggest however, that you leave at least 6 months between applications.
Who is eligible to apply for online finance?
To be eligible to apply for finance, you:
- need to be 18 or older.
- or your patner, need to be in permanent paid employment, self-employed, retired and receiving a pension, working student in part time work or in receipt of a disability benefit.
- must have been a resident in the UK for at least 3 years (excludes residents of Guernsey/Isle of Man).
- must have a debit or credit card in your name, which is registered to your address, in order to pay for the deposit (if applicable).
- must have a Bank or Building Society current account available (you'll need this to complete the direct debit instruction).
Can I request delivery to an address other than my home?
In order to safeguard against fraudulent applications, we regret that we're able only to deliver goods to the home address of the applicant. Saturday morning deliveries can be arranged if this is more convenient for you.
Interest Bearing Credit
If you're looking for the lowest monthly repayments so your dream purchase doesn't get in the way of your finances, then choose a 14.9% APR representative finance plan. Subject to status and minimum spend.
Interest-bearing credit is available on selected product and can be taken over 24, 36, 48 & 60 months to offer the most affordable monthly package on orders with a minimum value of £500.
© 2023 Watches of Switzerland
Watches of Switzerland is a trading name of Watches of Switzerland Company Limited. Registered Office: Aurum House, 2 Elland Road, Braunstone, Leicester, LE3 1TT, Registered in England and Wales, Company number 00146087. Registered VAT Number 834 8634 04. Watches of Switzerland Company Limited acts as a broker and not a lender and offers finance from Secured Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance and PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH trading as PayPal Credit. Watches of Switzerland Company Limited is authorised and regulated by the Finance Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 308710. Credit provided is subject to age and status, minimum spend applies. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out. Not all products are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and FOS protection will not be extended to unregulated agreements. Please note the Consumer Credit Act states that should your purchase / loan amount cost more than £30,000 you will not be covered under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.
*Next day delivery available on most items. See product pages for more information.