Please note, this prize draw is now closed.
Win a trip to Scotland with Panerai and Watches of Switzerland
Experience the utmost luxury of the Eden Club.
We are giving you the chance to win a one-night stay for two at the Eden Club in Pittormie Castle – Scotland. This fantastic experience includes a trip to Scotland, a one-night stay in a luxurious suite for two people at the Eden Club in Pittormie Castle with a six course Tasting Menu including wine followed by breakfast the next morning.
To be in with a chance of winning simply:
Repost a Panerai post from Watches of Switzerland or share any Panerai image using #PaneraixWoS and tag @watchesofswitzerland and @panerai on either Instagram or Facebook feeds.
*T&Cs apply. The winner will then be contacted directly.
For full T&Cs click here.
More from Panerai
- By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions ('T&Cs') and the Promoter's Privacy Notice which you can read in store or here https://www.watches-of-switzerland.co.uk/prize-draw/panerai-2021 The details of the prize draw form a part of these terms and conditions. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference.
- To enter the prize draw you must have provided all the requested details by 09:30 am 30th of September 2021. To be in with the chance of winning, you must;
- Entry to this Prize Draw gives the winner a chance to win a trip to Scotland, for the winner and x1 guest of their choice, comprising a one-night stay at the Eden Club in Pittormie Castle, Scotland with breakfast and a 6 course Tasting Menu with wine. The winner will also receive full access to the club’s onsite facilities including subject to availability heated pool, gym, golf practice facilities and tennis court, bike rentals. Outdoor pursuits such as shooting, fly-fishing, archery, off-roading or white water rafting can also be arranged subject to availability and payment of the prevailing fees. Prize must be redeemed by the end of 2022 and can be booked at any time except 24 December 2021 to 1st January 2022 inclusive.
- You must provide your own personal details to be eligible for this Prize Draw otherwise your entry will not be valid; you may not enter on behalf of anyone else. There is only one entry allowed per person. Should you use a false name or e-mail your entry will be disqualified. The promotion is open to UK residents only, aged 18 years of age or over except the promotion is NOT open to employees of SWM Group (Panerai Watches) or their immediate families or agents or employees of Watches of Switzerland Company Ltd or their immediate families or their agents or anyone directly associated with this Prize Draw.
- Only applications made online via our Instagram or Facebook page will be accepted and entrants online must make their own arrangements for internet access to the Prize Draw, the Promoter will not be liable to pay for such access.
- No bulk or third-party entries shall be accepted. Entries made online using methods generated by script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- The promotion starts at 15h00 on the 1st of September 2021 and closes at 09h30 on 30th September 2021. Entries after this time/date will not be counted. The winner will be contacted on 1st of October 2021 via the channel on which they have entered . The winner will have 48 hours to accept the prize.
- The winner will be picked at random by an independent adjudicator from all the valid entries received before the Closing Date.
- The prize is not valid and may not be taken up between Christmas and New Year’s Day and the prize must be booked within the year of winning.
- It is a condition of this Prize Draw that the winner is prohibited from selling or transferring the trip to anyone else.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner via the contact details they provided at entry within 48 hours of the Closing Date of the Prize Draw. The Promoter is not responsible for details inserted incorrectly. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact a winner, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next valid entrant drawn at random.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred or transferred and no cash, cash equivalent or other alternatives will be offered. Each Prize is only redeemable by the named winner. It must not be sold on.
- If a Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, a prize which in the Promoter's discretion is of equal or greater value will be provided.
- Limitations of liability: In circumstances where the Promoter is procuring the Prize rather than providing the Prize itself, the Promoter shall not be liable for any act or omission of the Prize providers, and you agree not to hold the Promoter at fault for any act, default or omission of the Prize providers or any of them. The Promoter cannot guarantee that the Prize or any of them will be free from defects. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries or requests to enter not successfully received due to a technical fault such as computer error or otherwise. In so far as permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or any causes outside its control. Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any of its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Prize Draw, assumes any responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, injury or death occurring as a result of:
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, suspend, change or cancel the Prize Draw at any time. The Promoter's decision regarding all matters relating to this Prize Draw will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Notice (which is accessible in store or online here) these Terms and Conditions are in accordance with UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Notice and/or to Panerai Watches/SWM Group. Your details will be used mainly in relation to the administration of this Prize Draw and for enhancing your experience of Watches of Switzerland Company Limited and/SWM Group. You have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data and you can exercise this and your other data protection rights by writing to the Promoter's data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Prize Draw is governed by English law and entrants to this Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this Prize Draw is Watches of Switzerland Company Limited of Aurum House, 2, Elland Road, Braunstone, Leicester LE3 1TT
2. Once you have shared the post onto your personal account which should be an open account - you should tag @watchesofswitzerland_official and @panerai using #PaneraixWoS. The winner will be contacted via the comment section on Instagram or Facebook on the reshared Panerai post, they will then be asked to send the Watches of Switzerland Instagram or Facebook page a direct message.
a. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Prize Draw;
b. inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; or,
c. taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
© 2023 Watches of Switzerland
Watches of Switzerland is a trading name of Watches of Switzerland Company Limited. Registered Office: Aurum House, 2 Elland Road, Braunstone, Leicester, LE3 1TT, Registered in England and Wales, Company number 00146087. Registered VAT Number 834 8634 04. Watches of Switzerland Company Limited acts as a broker and not a lender and offers finance from Secured Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance and PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH trading as PayPal Credit. Watches of Switzerland Company Limited is authorised and regulated by the Finance Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 308710. Credit provided is subject to age and status, minimum spend applies. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out. Not all products are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and FOS protection will not be extended to unregulated agreements. Please note the Consumer Credit Act states that should your purchase / loan amount cost more than £30,000 you will not be covered under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.
*Next day delivery available on most items. See product pages for more information.