Panerai #PamSharks4WOS Competition
- By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions ('T&Cs') and the Promoter's Privacy Notice which you can read in store or here. The details of the prize draw form a part of these terms and conditions. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference.
- To enter the prize draw you must have provided all the requested details by 21st of September. To be in with the chance of winning, you must;
1. visit our website at https://www.watches-of-switzerland.co.uk/PamSharks4WOS, enter in your details to download your PAM SHARKS 4 WOS video.
2. Once you have downloaded this video, upload to Instagram Stories or to your Facebook feed onto your personal account which should be an open account and tag @watchesofswitzerland_official and @panerai using #PAMSHARKS4WOS
3. if you want to, you can add your very own dangerous music soundtrack using the music widget (this is optional)
- Entry to this Prize Draw gives the winner a zoom cooking class with Giorgio Locatelli in October 2020 and then a dinner [for two] at his Michelin star restaurant Locanda Locatellin in November 2020 on a mutually convenient date and time where he will personally cook for you. The winner will then be invited to 155 for a VIP experience.
- You must provide your own personal details to be eligible for this Prize Draw otherwise your entry will not be valid and you will be contacted on the channel you used to enter this Prize draw; you may not enter on behalf of anyone else. There is only one entry allowed per person. Should you use a false name or e-mail your entry will be disqualified. The promotion is open to UK residents only, aged 18 years of age or over except the promotion is NOT open to employees of SWM Group (Panerai Watches) or their immediate families or agents or employees of Watches of Switzerland Company Ltd or their immediate families or their agents or anyone directly associated with this Prize Draw.
- Only applications made online via https://www.watches-of-switzerland.co.uk/PamSharks4WOS will be accepted and entrants online must make their own arrangements for internet access to the Prize Draw, the Promoter will not be liable to pay for such access.
- No bulk or third-party entries shall be accepted. Entries made online using methods generated by script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- The promotion starts at 15h00 on the 21st of August 2020 and closes at 09h30 at 21ST September 2020. Entries after this time/date will not be counted. The winner will be contacted via the details shared on their entry forms on 25TH of September 2020.
- The winner will be picked at random by an independent adjudicator from all the valid entries received before the Closing Date.
- It is a condition of this Prize Draw that the winner is prohibited from selling or transferring the invite on Zoom to anyone else.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner via the contact details they provided at entry within 14 days of the Closing Date of the Prize Draw. The Promoter is not responsible for details inserted incorrectly. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact a winner, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next valid entrant drawn at random. Each winner's name can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 of days after the Closing Date of the Prize Draw.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred or transferred and no cash, cash equivalent or other alternatives will be offered. Each Prize is only redeemable by the named winner. It must not be sold on.
- If a Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, a prize which in the Promoter's discretion is of equal or greater value will be provided.
- Limitations of liability: In circumstances where the Promoter is procuring the Prize rather than providing the Prize itself, the Promoter shall not be liable for any act or omission of the Prize providers, and you agree not to hold the Promoter at fault for any act, default or omission of the Prize providers or any of them. The Promoter cannot guarantee that the Prize or any of them will be free from defects. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries or requests to enter not successfully received due to a technical fault such as computer error or otherwise. In so far as permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or any causes outside its control. Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any of its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Prize Draw, assumes any responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, injury or death occurring as a result of:
a. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Prize Draw;
b. inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; or,
c. taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, suspend, change or cancel the Prize Draw at any time. The Promoter's decision regarding all matters relating to this Prize Draw will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Notice (which is accessible in store or online here) these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Notice and/or to Panerai Watches/SWM Group . Your details will be used mainly in relation to the administration of this Prize Draw and for enhancing your experience of Watches of Switzerland Company Limited and/SWM Group. You have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data and you can exercise this and your other data protection rights by writing to the Promoter's data protection officer at email@example.com
- This Prize Draw is governed by English law and entrants to this Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this Prize Draw is Watches of Switzerland Company Limited of Aurum House, 2, Elland Road, Braunstone, Leicester LE3 1TT.
TAG Heuer Retail Promotion
- By entering this competition, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions ("T&Cs"). The details of the competition form a part of these terms and conditions.
- To be entered into the competition, you must have purchased a Heuer01 watch in a TAG Heuer boutique (Chelmsford, Lakeside, Manchester, Spitalfields, Meadowhall, Cabot Circus, Nottingham or Cribbs Causeway) between Monday 25th March 9AM - Monday 22nd April 8PM ("Closing Date"). In addition, to enter the prize draw you must also be available on 2nd May, date of the Prize.
- You must enter the prize draw with your own personal details; you may not enter on behalf of anyone else. Should you use a false name or e-mail address, you will be disqualified.
- The promotion is open to UK residents only aged 18 years of age or over.
- The promotion is NOT open to: TAG Heuer or WoS Group employees and their immediate families, their agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this promotion.
- No bulk or third party entries shall be accepted.
- TAG Heuer and WoS Group do not accept responsibility for any entries which fail to be received due to computer error in transit. TAG Heuer and WoS Group do not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
- TAG Heuer & Wos Group will make reasonable endeavours to ensure that the prize winner is notified that they have won within 3 days of closing date. The Winner must respond to such notification within 2 days. If the winner does not respond TAG Heuer reserves the right to reallocate the Prize. Any redraw will be undertaken in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- There are 12 pairs of tickets ("The Prize") to attend the Manchester United Soccer School training session. Each winner will be allocated 1 pair of entry tickets to a Training Session at the Manchester United Soccer School on 2nd May 2019 in Manchester. The winners will be selected through a prize draw.
- The travel costs to and from the Prize will be covered by the winners. All other incidental costs not expressly stated to constitute a part of the Prize are also not included.
- The prizes are exclusively as stated. The Prizes must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred or transferred and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Limitations of liability: Insofar as permitted by law, neither TAG Heuer/WoS Group, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Any injury or damage to participants upon delivery of and/or use of their prize.
- TAG Heuer and WoS Group reserve the right to withdraw, change or cancel the promotion at any time. TAG Heuer and WoS Group decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
© 2021 Watches of Switzerland
Watches of Switzerland is a trading name of Watches of Switzerland Company Limited. Registered Office: Aurum House, 2 Elland Road, Braunstone, Leicester, LE3 1TT, Registered in England and Wales, Company number 00146087. Registered VAT Number 834 8634 04. Watches of Switzerland Company Limited acts as a broker and not a lender and offers finance from Secured Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance and PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg trading as PayPal Credit. Watches of Switzerland Company Limited is authorised by the Finance Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 308710. Credit provided is subject to age and status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.