Tag Heuer Retail Promotion
- By entering this competition, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions ("T&Cs"). The details of the competition form a part of these terms and conditions.
- To be entered into the competition, you must have purchased a Heuer01 watch in a TAG Heuer boutique (Chelmsford, Lakeside, Manchester, Spitalfields, Meadowhall, Cabot Circus, Nottingham or Cribbs Causeway) between Monday 25th March 9AM - Monday 22nd April 8PM ("Closing Date"). In addition, to enter the prize draw you must also be available on 2nd May, date of the Prize.
- You must enter the prize draw with your own personal details; you may not enter on behalf of anyone else. Should you use a false name or e-mail address, you will be disqualified.
- The promotion is open to UK residents only aged 18 years of age or over.
- The promotion is NOT open to: TAG Heuer or WoS Group employees and their immediate families, their agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this promotion.
- No bulk or third party entries shall be accepted.
- TAG Heuer and WoS Group do not accept responsibility for any entries which fail to be received due to computer error in transit. TAG Heuer and WoS Group do not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions.
- TAG Heuer & Wos Group will make reasonable endeavours to ensure that the prize winner is notified that they have won within 3 days of closing date. The Winner must respond to such notification within 2 days. If the winner does not respond TAG Heuer reserves the right to reallocate the Prize. Any redraw will be undertaken in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- There are 12 pairs of tickets ("The Prize") to attend the Manchester United Soccer School training session. Each winner will be allocated 1 pair of entry tickets to a Training Session at the Manchester United Soccer School on 2nd May 2019 in Manchester. The winners will be selected through a prize draw.
- The travel costs to and from the Prize will be covered by the winners. All other incidental costs not expressly stated to constitute a part of the Prize are also not included.
- The prizes are exclusively as stated. The Prizes must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred or transferred and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Limitations of liability: Insofar as permitted by law, neither TAG Heuer/WoS Group, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
TAG Heuer and WoS Group reserve the right to withdraw, change or cancel the promotion at any time. TAG Heuer and WoS Group decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Any injury or damage to participants upon delivery of and/or use of their prize.