Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for use of the Watches of Switzerland website are detailed below and should be read carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
Please note, any use of this website or purchase made through this website constitutes an agreement to abide by the terms and conditions detailed below which shall override any other terms and conditions. Any contracts or agreements formed between you and us by means of this website shall be governed and construed according to English law and any disputes or proceedings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We have taken care in presenting the products on our website as accurately as possible. The images you see will depend on your monitor's display and colour capabilities. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Before you place an order you should read the following: Delivery Information and Returns Policy. These pages form part of these terms and conditions and contain important information about your order.
Our sister companies and partner stores are listed on our store locator. The prices may be different to the displayed prices in these stores.
Sales of goods by the group are for personal use only and as such a VAT invoice will not be provided unless specifically requested.
If you have a business need to purchase items from us please contact our online team who will confirm if approval can be obtained for the sale. If approved, we will be able to issue a VAT invoice to the company acquiring the goods otherwise the VAT invoice will be in the name of the individual entering into the sale.
Our gift cards have no expiry date and can be used repeatedly. Promotional gift card expiry periods may differ. Please check the terms and conditions for the offer. Only one gift card can be used per transaction. The card is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
Normal terms and conditions for using watches-of-switzerland.co.uk apply except when they conflict with these terms and conditions.
The card cannot be used to purchase other gift cards, and cannot be used retrospectively to pay for orders already purchased.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Once you have completed the checkout process we will send you an order confirmation email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order acceptance. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Your not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions
- Your order not passing our verification checks.
When your order is placed, the funds for your order will be ‘pending’ ready for us to ‘collect’ when we despatch your order.
Pending funds means the amount of authorised money is set aside, away from your available balance and the amount is not debited completely until the day of despatch. Goods will not be despatched until payment collection has been successful.
We cannot accept orders from persons under the age of 18. Orders placed using a debit/credit card must be based within the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, we do not accept non-UK credit or debit cards.
All orders can be placed via our client support team. Unfortunately we are unable to accept PayPal payments or Interest Free Credit applications over the telephone. Unfortunately we are unable to accept PayPal payments or Interest Free Credit applications over the telephone.
The Channel Islands
As our website is a mainland UK trading website, we do not deliver orders to The Channel Islands.
Pre-Paid Credit and Debit Cards
These cards are not able to be used on our website. If you use a pre-paid card to pay for an order, the money will be taken from the balance and can take up to 5 days to be returned to the available balance of the card.
All credit, debit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. In addition, in the interests of preventing fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, will validate the names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records (e.g Electoral Roll data, Credit Reference Services). A third party may also be instructed to complete these checks. By ordering from the Watches-of-Switzerland.co.uk website you consent to such checks being made. We may need to contact you by letter, telephone or email to verify details before we are able to process and dispatch your order, or we may be unable to accept your order. Any information given may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of the information. All information provided will be treated in accordance with the current data protection laws. These measures are taken as extra protection for you, to ensure your online shopping experience with us is as safe and secure as possible.
Should you have any cause for complaint, you should return the item to Watches of Switzerland.co.uk, Aurum House, 2 Elland Road, Braunstone, Leicester, LE3 1TT, or email contactus@Watches-of-Switzerland.co.uk. You will need to also send a copy of the guarantee and receipt. Watches of Switzerland will then implement full remedial work at no expense to you.
The guarantee is not transferable and does not affect your statutory rights.
For further information please contact contactus@Watches-of-Switzerland.co.uk or phone our Client Support Team on freephone 0800 111 4116 Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
Watches of Switzerland will provide a full refund or exchange should you receive a faulty item or be unsatisfied with an item received on the following conditions:
If any items in your order prove to be faulty, please return the items to Watches of Switzerland with a copy of the delivery note, call the Watches of Switzerland Client Support Team to obtain a returns number and also indicate whether you would like to receive a refund (including delivery costs) or an exchange. Our promise to replace the item or refund your money does not apply to faults or damages caused by accident, neglect or misuse.
If you change your mind you may return any product to Watches of Switzerland, unopened and in perfect condition, within 30 days of receipt of your delivery. Certain exclusions apply see paragraph below. Please contact Watches of Switzerland Client Support Team to obtain a returns number, include the reason the product has been returned and indicate whether you would like to receive a refund (excluding your original delivery charge) or an exchange.
Except in relation to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods, where your statutory rights are unaffected, personalised goods made to a client's specifications may not be returned. When your item is a special ordered large item, we do not keep stock of this item and we will raise an order through a supplier direct to you. In such cases you may not be able to return your goods if they are unwanted, however if you experience problems with your goods or order then please contact the Watches of Switzerland Client Support Team.
For further details on returning your purchase to a Watches of Switzerland store, please refer to the reverse of your delivery note. In all cases you must obtain a returns number by contacting the Watches of Switzerland Client Support Team, this will ensure we can track all parts of the returns process.
Watches of Switzerland does not accept returns from the website to our or to our Airport stores. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you change your mind about a purchase you have made through our website or by phone or via a device in-store or through our PayByLink, you have the right to cancel the purchase at any time up to 30 days from the day after the item was delivered to you. If the item is unused, in its original packaging when returned to us and accompanied by a valid proof of purchase, we will offer a full refund of the purchase price and any outbound delivery costs that have been charged at the standard rate. The costs of any non-standard delivery charges will not be refunded and you will have to pay the costs of returning the item to us. We are also happy to exchange your item within 30 days from the date of despatch. If you choose to exchange your item outside of the 30 day refund period, a refund will not be offered for the exchanged item unless the product is faulty.
Missing Parcel or Items
If your parcel has not arrived within 5 working days from receipt of your dispatch email, please contact one of our team straightaway. We need to be made aware of the missing parcel within 14 days of the dispatch email to be able to investigate it and claim compensation for it where necessary.
If you receive your parcel and you believe it has something missing, please contact one of our team immediately to allow us to investigate further. You need to contact us within 7 days of receiving your delivery and please retain all packaging.
Any notifications outside of the time periods mentioned above will mean we are unable to make a thorough investigation and any claim against us for the lost item will be rejected.
For all UK orders, placed before 3pm we will attempt to deliver your order within 5 working days. Where it is not possible to meet these timescales, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date.
All deliveries will be made to you at the addresses specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and store the products. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, you will need to authorise us to charge your credit card/debit card for such re-delivery. If we do not hear from you within 28 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery charges we have incurred.
A signature will be required to receive the order and you will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full.If you decide to have your order delivered to a different address than your own, a signature will still be required and the general conditions of delivery will remain unchanged.
Copyright Trade Marks and Site Content
The Watches of Switzerland Company Limited and its subsidiaries are the owners of the copyright of this site and all materials on this site including content, design, text, graphics and photographs.
You may download and print content from this site for media related purposes or for your own personal use only. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where this material is reproduced, published, broadcast or otherwise issued to others the source and copyright status must be acknowledged. The permission to reproduce Watches of Switzerland press releases does not extend to any material on this website which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you by such downloading. You may not make any other use of material on this site (including reproductions, publication, alteration, distribution, broadcast or any other exploitation except as above) without our written permission.
This site contains several trademarks and service marks that are owned by Audemars Piguet Holding SA and/or its affiliates and are used here under a valid license agreement. You are not authorised to copy, modify or reproduce them without their respective owner's permission.
This site is provided on an "as is" basis without making any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and the Watches of Switzerland Company Limited disclaims all such representations or warranties. In addition the Watches of Switzerland Company Limited makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site. These disclaimers do not exclude the Watches of Switzerland Company Limited liability for matters which may not be excluded under any applicable national law.
Neither the Watches of Switzerland Company Limited nor any of its directors, employees or agents will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss or damage to property and claims of third parties. The Watches of Switzerland Company Limited does not exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or the negligence of its directors, employees or agents.
The Watches of Switzerland Company Limited cannot be responsible for any losses you may incur in transmitting information to us by internet link or by e-mail. Any such loss shall not be borne either wholly or partly by us, and shall be entirely your responsibility.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations
Watches of Switzerland are complying with the WEEE Regulations by offering instore take back - this means that you can return your WEEE back to us instore on a like for like basis when making a new purchase.
Each year in the UK we throw away over 1.2 million tonnes of electrical and electronic waste.
This increase is mainly down to:
- New technologies being developed.
- Affluent society.
- Throw away lifestyle.
Over 75% of waste electrical goods end up in landfill, where lead and other toxins contained in the electrical goods can cause soil and water contamination.
Many of the electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending waste electrical goods to landfill.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
Watches Of Switzerland Online Concierge Service
Concierge is a premium service available on qualifying orders only. Premium delivery options are available on special orders that don't automatically qualify for next day delivery. Please call us once you've placed your order to discuss the options. Though all reasonable requests will be considered, services referenced will be subject to availability and location.
Promotional Terms & Conditions
The following terms & conditions apply to the Watch Gift with Purchase promotion:
Watch Gift Card
- This offer applies to all full priced watches over £1,000, excluding Breitling, Omega, pre-owned models or discounted (Sale) watches.
- Any purchase of a single full priced watch between £1,000 - £1999 (excluding pre-owned models or discounted/sale watches) will receive a Gift Card worth £150 to spend in any Watches of Switzerland showroom* or online store. See product page for details.
- Any purchase of a single full priced watch between £2,000 - £4999 (excluding pre-owned models or discounted/sale watches) will receive a Gift Card worth £250 to spend in any Watches of Switzerland showroom* or online store. See product page for details.
- Any purchase of a single full priced watch over £5,000 (excluding pre-owned models or discounted/sale watches) will receive a Gift Card worth £350 to spend in any Watches of Switzerland showroom* or online store. See product page for details.
- The gift with purchase is limited to one per qualifying watch.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The Watches of Switzerland Group reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with Claims Service Cards, Insurance Cards, Tesco Clubcard vouchers or any other discounts, offers or promotions.
- Offer available online only at Goldsmiths, Mappin & Webb and Watches of Switzerland UK.
- Gift card numbers supplied as part of this promotion will expire 180 days after the gift card numbers are emailed.
- All gift card numbers will be sent to the corresponding email address on the order and cannot be amended post the completion of the purchase.
- Once issued, all gift card usage is subject to our standard gift card terms and conditions, with the exception of the expiry of these promotional gift cards having a 180 day expiry date.
- Gift Cards can not be used towards the purchase of a Rolex.
- Refund of original qualifying purchases is available within our normal Refund terms and conditions.
- The Gift card with purchase will need to be returned (unredeemed) along with the original qualifying purchases ordered when returning for a refund. There will be no refund of the value of the Gift Card.
- Should a customer wish to return a qualifying watch purchased during this promotion, the customer must return both their promotional Gift Card (unredeemed) and original qualifying watch purchased together un-used for a full refund. Gift Cards must be un-used and unspent in order to qualify for a full refund.
- If the Gift Card is not returned fully un-used with the watch when refunded, the Watches of Switzerland Group reserves the right to deduct the value of the Gift Card from the watch purchase price refund.
- If a customer exchanges the qualifying watch for a non-qualifying watch, the gift card associated to the original order will no longer be valid.
*can be used in the following showrooms and online at Goldsmiths, Mappin & Webb, Watches of Switzerland and Monobrand Boutiques operated by Watches of Switzerland Company Limited
The following terms apply to the EXTRA10 promotion:
- Offer applies to selected sale items only, while stocks last and are subject to availability. The items included in the promotion will have a badge highlighting this.
- Watches of Switzerland reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.
- No cash alternative can be offered.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, promotion code, cashback or discount inclusive of Consumer Credit, Settlement e-Cards or Insurance Cards.
- For discounts using a promotion code the discount will be automatically applied to all qualifying products on the basket page when the valid online discount code is entered upon checkout on valid products.
- Watches of Switzerland reserves the right to cancel orders or cashback originating from a website for which the discount code wasn't officially intended.
- Only one discount can be used per single transaction.
- Delivery is subject to stock/size availability and usually within 1-5 working days.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with a Gift Card or Reloadable Shopping Card that has been purchased via an affiliate or third party.
Free Watch Strap with purchase of TAG Heuer Aquaracer
This offer applies to the purchase of TAG Heuer Aquaracer Professional Superdiver 45mm Mens Watch (17382029) .
- Any purchase of 17382029 will receive a free additional watch strap.
- The gift with purchase is limited to one per watch.
- The gift with purchase is limited to one per item purchased.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The Watches of Switzerland Company Limited reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- Refund of original qualifying purchases is available within our normal Refund terms and conditions.
- Gift with Purchase item will need to be returned in the same condition as received, along with the original qualifying purchases ordered when returning for a refund.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with Claims Service Cards and/or Insurance Cards.
- Limited availability, while stocks last.
- Offer available online and in selected showrooms.
- The Complimentary gift may change due to stock.
- The offer is not available on sale items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- The Gift with purchase is for the Client’s personal use and is not for resale.
- The Gift with purchase has a limited warranty - the terms of which can be found on our website. Proof of purchase required to take the benefit of the warranty.
Breitling Complimentary Warranty Extension
The following terms & conditions apply to the Breitling Complimentary Warranty Extension promotion:
- This offer is available only in the UK and USA
- This offer applies to all Breitling timepieces purchased after 1st June 2023 and before 31st December 2023
- Breitling timepieces previously eligible for a 2-year warranty will be eligible for a 4-year warranty during the period of this promotion
- Breitling timepieces previously eligible for a 5-year warranty will be eligible for an 8-year warranty during the period of this promotion
- Offer available online and in-store
- Redemption of the offer requires the following conditions:
- Client must be opted-in & have a Breitling Online Account (USA & UK)
- Client must register the timepiece in the Online Account - after confirmation of this step, the warranty extension is automatically added
Competition Terms & Conditions
Win Rugby Tickets With Bremont Watches
These terms and conditions apply to the "Win 2 Rugby Tickets With Bremont Watches" Prize Draw run by Watches of Switzerland (Watches of Switzerland Company Limited ), registered at Aurum House, 2 Elland Road, Braunstone, Leicester, LE3 1TT ("the Promoter" ). By entering yourself into the Prize Draw, you will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them.
- By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions ('T&Cs') and the Promoter's Privacy Notice which you can read in store or here. The details of the prize draw form a part of these terms and conditions. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference. To enter the prize draw you must have provided all the requested details by 11:59am on the 18th February 2022. To be in with the chance of winning, you must; visit the Calibre Newsletter sent on Saturday 5th February 2022 08:00am, click the prize draw entry link in the newsletter and enter in the details on the form and click the submit button. There will be one winner who will be contacted via the email address to which their Calibre Newsletter is sent, they will have 72 hours to confirm whether they are happy to receive the prize.
- Entry to this Prize Draw gives each entrant a chance to win x2 tickets to the Wales vs England Rugby game on the 26th February 2022. This prize is redeemable by the winner of the Prize Draw for him or herself and one guest. The winner will be hosted by a team member from the Watches of Switzerland Group. Travel, accommodation and expenses are not included in the prize.
- Prize must be redeemed by 11:59am on the 21st February 2022.
- You must provide your own personal details to be eligible for this Prize Draw otherwise your entry will not be valid; you may not enter on behalf of anyone else. There is only one entry allowed per person. Should you use a false name or e-mail your entry will be disqualified. The promotion is open to UK residents only, aged 18 years of age or over except the promotion is NOT open to employees of Watches of Switzerland Company Ltd or their immediate families or their agents or anyone directly associated with this Prize Draw.
- Only applications made online via our Calibre Newsletter will be accepted and entrants online must make their own arrangements for internet access to the Prize Draw, the Promoter will not be liable to pay for such access.
- No bulk or third-party entries shall be accepted. Entries made online using methods generated by script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- The promotion starts at 08:00 am on the 5th February 2022 and closes at 11:59am on the 18th February 2022 (“Closing Date”). Entries after this time/date will not be counted. The winner will be contacted by 18:00 on 18th of February 2022 via email. The winner will have until 11:59am on the 21st February 2022 to accept the prize.
- The winner will be picked at random by an independent adjudicator from all the valid entries received before the Closing Date.
- All costs and expenses associated with receipt of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- It is a condition of this Prize Draw that the winner is prohibited from selling or transferring the prize to anyone else.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner via the contact details they provided at entry within 48 hours of the Closing Date of the Prize Draw. The Promoter is not responsible for details inserted incorrectly. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact a winner, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next valid entrant drawn at random.
- Subject to section 3 above the Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred or transferred and no cash, cash equivalent, voucher or any other alternatives will be offered. The Prize is only redeemable by the named winner. It must not be sold on or transferred.
- If a Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, a prize which in the Promoter's discretion is of equal or greater value will be provided.
- Limitations of liability: As the Promoter is procuring the Prize rather than providing the Prize itself, the Promoter shall not be liable for any act or omission of the Prize providers, and you agree not to hold the Promoter at fault for any act, default or omission of the Prize providers or any of them. The Promoter cannot guarantee that the Prize or any of them will be free from defects. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries or requests to enter not successfully received due to a technical fault such as computer error or otherwise. In so far as permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or any causes outside its control. Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any of its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Prize Draw, assumes any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage, occurring as a result of:
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, suspend, change or cancel the Prize Draw at any time. The Promoter's decision regarding all matters relating to this Prize Draw will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Notice (which is accessible in store or online here) these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Notice. Your details will be used mainly in relation to the administration of this Prize Draw and for enhancing your experience of Watches of Switzerland Company Limited. You have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data and you can exercise this and your other data protection rights by writing to the Promoter's data protection officer at email@example.com.
- You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the Prize Draw. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
- This Prize Draw is governed by English law and entrants to this Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts. The Promoter of this Prize Draw is Watches of Switzerland Company Limited of Aurum House, 2, Elland Road, Braunstone, Leicester LE3 1TT.
a. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Prize Draw;
b. inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; or,
taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
© 2023 Watches of Switzerland
Watches of Switzerland is a trading name of Watches of Switzerland Company Limited. Registered Office: Aurum House, 2 Elland Road, Braunstone, Leicester, LE3 1TT, Registered in England and Wales, Company number 00146087. Registered VAT Number 834 8634 04. Watches of Switzerland Company Limited acts as a broker and not a lender and offers finance from Secured Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance and PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH trading as PayPal Credit. Watches of Switzerland Company Limited is authorised and regulated by the Finance Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 308710. Credit provided is subject to age and status, minimum spend applies. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out. Not all products are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and FOS protection will not be extended to unregulated agreements. Please note the Consumer Credit Act states that should your purchase / loan amount cost more than £30,000 you will not be covered under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.
*Next day delivery available on most items. See product pages for more information.