Win Your Christmas Wishlist
How to Enter
Christmas is a magical time for giving and sharing, and our hopes and dreams of a little piece of luxury under the tree often stay under wraps. This year, create a wishlist with us and share it with that special someone, family, and friends - your dreams may just come true.
When you see something you love, click the heart icon that sits next to our products to add it to your wishlist.
View your wishlist by clicking the link in the navigation at the top of our website or by viewing your account.
Click the share your wishlist banner at the top of the page and fill out the form to be entered into the prize draw, you must opt in to the prize draw to be entered. Happy Shopping!
Looking for Inspiration?
Be inspired by the Watches of Switzerland Group and make your wishlist with us for the perfect gift at the perfect time.
- By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions ('T&Cs') and the Promoter's Privacy Notice which you can read in store or here https://www.watches-of-switzerland.co.uk/privacy-policy. The details of the prize draw form a part of these terms and conditions. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference.
- To enter the prize draw you must have provided all the requested details by 11:59am on the 13th of December of 2021. To be in with the chance of winning, you must;
- Entry to this Prize Draw gives each entrant a chance to win selected watches or jewellery offered for purchase on our Watches of Switzerland website, that are not sale items or subject to any other promotional offer and are of a maximum retail value total of £1,500. The Prize will be supplied in the form of the winner’s chosen goods or a selection of the chosen goods either which individually or in total have the value on our website of £1,500 or less but this excludes sale items and the prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. The winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable taxes in respect of the prize. Prize must be redeemed by the 15:00pm on the 15th of December 2021
- You must provide your own personal details to be eligible for this Prize Draw otherwise your entry will not be valid; you may not enter on behalf of anyone else. There is only one entry allowed per person. Should you use a false name or e-mail your entry will be disqualified. The promotion is open to UK residents only, aged 18 years of age or over except the promotion is NOT open to employees of Watches of Switzerland Company Ltd or their immediate families or their agents or anyone directly associated with this Prize Draw.
- Only applications made online via https://www.watches-of-switzerland.co.uk/ will be accepted and entrants online must make their own arrangements for internet access to the Prize Draw, the Promoter will not be liable to pay for such access.
- No bulk or third-party entries shall be accepted. Entries made online using methods generated by script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- The promotion starts at 11h59am on the 1st of November 2021 and closes at 12h00pm on 13th of December 2021 (“Closing Date”). Entries after this time/date will not be counted. The winner will be contacted by the 13th of December 2021 18:00pm via email by the Promoter on the website which they have entered. The winner will have 48 hours to accept the prize.
- The winner will be picked at random by an independent adjudicator from all the valid entries received before the Closing Date.
- All costs and expenses associated with receipt of the prize and any use not specified in these terms and conditions as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- It is a condition of this Prize Draw that the winner is prohibited from selling or transferring the prize to anyone else.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner via the contact details they provided at entry within 48 hours of the Closing Date of the Prize Draw. The Promoter is not responsible for details inserted incorrectly. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact a winner, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next valid entrant drawn at random.
- Subject to section 4 above the Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred or transferred and no cash, cash equivalent, voucher or any other alternatives will be offered. The Prize is only redeemable by the named winner. It must not be sold on.
- If a Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, a prize which in the Promoter's discretion is of equal or greater value will be provided.
- Limitations of liability: In circumstances where the Promoter is procuring the Prize rather than providing the Prize itself, the Promoter shall not be liable for any act or omission of the Prize providers, and you agree not to hold the Promoter at fault for any act, default or omission of the Prize providers or any of them. The Promoter cannot guarantee that the Prize or any of them will be free from defects. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries or requests to enter not successfully received due to a technical fault such as computer error or otherwise. In so far as permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or any causes outside its control. Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any of its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Prize Draw, assumes any responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, injury or death occurring as a result of:
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, suspend, change or cancel the Prize Draw at any time. The Promoter's decision regarding all matters relating to this Prize Draw will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Notice (which is accessible in store or online here https://www.watches-of-switzerland.co.uk/privacy-policy) these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent other than as indicated by these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Notice. Your details will be used mainly in relation to the administration of this Prize Draw and for enhancing your experience of Watches of Switzerland Company Limited. You have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data and you can exercise this and your other data protection rights by writing to the Promoter's data protection officer at email@example.com
- You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the Prize Draw. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
- This Prize Draw is governed by English law and entrants to this Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. Visit our Watches of Switzerland website at https://www.watches-of-switzerland.co.uk/ and create your wishlist, adding as many products as you want, share your wishlist and opt-in to email communications from us.
2. There will be one winner who will be contacted via the email address they shared on the website, they will have 48 hours to confirm whether they are happy to receive the prize.
a. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Prize Draw;
b. inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; or,
c. taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
The Promoter of this Prize Draw is Watches of Switzerland Company Limited of Aurum House, 2, Elland Road, Braunstone, Leicester LE3 1TT
© 2023 Watches of Switzerland
Watches of Switzerland is a trading name of Watches of Switzerland Company Limited. Registered Office: Aurum House, 2 Elland Road, Braunstone, Leicester, LE3 1TT, Registered in England and Wales, Company number 00146087. Registered VAT Number 834 8634 04. Watches of Switzerland Company Limited acts as a broker and not a lender and offers finance from Secured Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance and PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH trading as PayPal Credit. Watches of Switzerland Company Limited is authorised and regulated by the Finance Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 308710. Credit provided is subject to age and status, minimum spend applies. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out. Not all products are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and FOS protection will not be extended to unregulated agreements. Please note the Consumer Credit Act states that should your purchase / loan amount cost more than £30,000 you will not be covered under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.
*Next day delivery available on most items. See product pages for more information.