We are fulfilling orders as normal through our free next day and standard services. Please see product and checkout pages for specific delivery times.
Our delivery partner DPD are offering contact free delivery, recognising that some people may be self-isolating and unwilling or unable to open their door to receive parcels while the driver is close.
- You are able to amend your delivery preferences using the DPD app or by accessing in-flight options through the email sent to you confirming when your parcel is due to be delivered.
- The driver will leave the parcel at your door, knock, then step well away.
- The driver won't leave the package unless he has seen you taking it in.
Click & Collect
Selected showrooms in England will remain open for Click & Collect orders only. Please see the list below for more details on which showrooms those are.
Watches of Switzerland Showrooms
Mappin & Webb Boutiques
To help us keep you and our colleagues safe, please follow the below guidelines when collecting your order from outside our showrooms:
- Please be aware that no other persons are authorised to collect your order. We're sorry if this inconveniences you in any way but it is a security safeguard for you and every customer
- The showrooms offering click and collect services will be open between Mon-Sat 12.00pm and 5.00pm, and Sun 12.00pm - 4.00pm
- Please check opening times on our store locator pages before travelling in case the times change
- Upon arriving at the store, please wait outside. One of our colleagues will greet you and safely hand over your items
- Please ensure to adhere to government guidelines on social distancing
On arrival you will need the following items:
- A copy of your order acknowledgement email
- The original payment card (used to verify your order where a card payment has been made)
- Photo ID - Either a current passport, driving licence or a UK National ID card
We have extended our refund policy for your convenience this Christmas.
We will be happy to exchange or refund purchases made from Monday 12th October 2020 up until Wednesday 6th January 2021, on the presentation of the unused goods in the original packaging (with no alterations made) and the guarantee accompanied by the till receipt or proof of purchase.
During these times it may take longer than usual to process returns. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
We offer this returns policy in addition to your statutory rights.